Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day 3 Lynmouth to Combe Martin

Woah another tough day... Did U know the SWCP path is the equivalent of 4x Everest in height climbed? I'm starting to realise how...

Weather was amazing ! Heading out of Lymmouth after brekkie on the hoof there were incredible views of the sea and coastline & the valley of rocks which is awesome. Heddons mouth was beautiful but the hill was a complete bitch (sorry mum). I don't think I've sweated so much in my life, there were times when I did slightly wish the sun wasn't burning my face.... I didn't mean that please don't stop being sunny.

Finally into Combe Martin after  climbing Great Hangman (another bitch) realising I'd dropped the dog lead on route...

I decided to go on another couple of miles to the campsite id chosen and I'm really glad I did, its amazing. A lovely couple called Roger & Lynda are about to cook me a jacket potato so all good!!!

Thanks for all the messages they are great to read. Back tomorrow.

V & Rudy

Xx

Sent from my Windows Phone

5 comments:

  1. great photos matie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are splendidly talented with the camera Miss Stokes. Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! I worked out how to comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel - I so wish I was there with you, although I'd be hopeless on the hills. Think of you wrapped up in the tent at night, snuggling in with Rudi. All my love to you x

    ReplyDelete