Tuesday 18 September 2012

Day 15 Padstow to Portcothan 13.75 miles

Today I set off to walk back through Padstow past the shops ,& harbour & onto the coast path.

The path wound around the estuary & it was very easy walking. I managed to meet up with Jenny, a lady I'd met last week & walked with, in Trevone for a cold drink. It was really nice to see her & exchange trail stories!

I carried on round Harlyn Bay & Constantine Bay and it was great to be able to walk along the beach & relax as I didn't have a hard day ahead of me. I reached Porthcothan in plenty of time & found my campsite up the hill. Its really cute here, a little farm petting zoo with calves,goats, sheep, guinea pigs & rabbits. Just waiting for Melzie to turn up as she is walking with me for a couple of days... Hurray!!!

V x



Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment