Friday 31 August 2012

2 days to Go...

I don't know about you but this weather is getting me very excited. 

I've been obsessively checking the weather forecast ( I don't know why because there there's nowt I can do about it) and it's looking pretty alright for next week. Just to set off in decent weather will be a real bonus.  

I've had my hair lopped off in anticipation of a heat-wave we're almost certain to have while I'm away. People who know me will realise just how long I've been growing my hair for, so please take a minute to admire my commitment....




My eyebrows (too blonde to see) + childs haircut it's not a winning combination but now's not the time for vanity. 

I also had massage while I was there... yeah alright chill out I'm allowed a few hours of luxury before I spend two months with dog breath in my face. What's that I hear you say... I get that every night with Harry?... boom boom tish. Sorry.

Ok that's it, don't worry I'll be back tomorrow with more inane ramblings (happy Melze?) before the real McCoy on Monday.

V x



No comments:

Post a Comment