Thursday 30 August 2012

Three Days to Go...

The Countdown has begun, I'm off in three days.

I've been doing some last-minute panic buying, including but not exclusive to... talcum powder (don't ask), a platypus (makes me gag) and thermals (early frost?).

I packed my rucksack and the weight seemed O.K... so fingers crossed it stays that way---->>>>

We got a massive boost this week from hitting the halfway mark in my donations target, currently at £2,668 which is incredible. In fact I've just put a fiver on there from Harry's hairdresser, whose name he doesn't know, which is so ace seeing as she hasn't never even met me. Still a long way to go to reach £5,000 so please keep donating if possible, but it's starting to look more realistic at last!

I'm going to have Harry & Melzie with the first day which is going to be great. Melzie is going to do a bit of filming so there should be some amusing video doing the rounds at some point.

I've also bought Rudy a coat to keep her warm at night, which as you can see she was really happy about ---->>>

My caped companion.

Vx

www.justgiving.com/Verity-Stokes1



1 comment:

  1. Harry has just informed me he has a 'barber' not a hairdresser. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete